FUTUR F&E Transferstelle
FUTUR (Forschungs- und Technologietransfer Universität Regensburg) acts as intermediary, interpreter and promoter between the university and industry in the field of knowledge and technology transfer - for the benefit of both partners. The primary objectives of knowledge and technology transfer are, on the one hand, to disseminate the potentials of knowledge and innovation to companies and, on the other hand, to acquire practical experience and obtain external funding for the university.
Core Technologies and Services
- Classical transfer: consultation in the field of knowledge transfer, establishing contacts, consultations and collaborations; selection of the form of project and negotiation of agreements; project supervision
- Intellectual property management: Support concerning all questions regarding the protection and exploitation of intellectual property, especially inventor disclosures, patent applications, patent strategy; partner of the Bayerische Patentallianz GmbH
- Start-up counselling : consultation on company foundation and company development, support and promotion for the foundation and establishment of new companies based directly on university research (“spin-off” companies), collaboration with representatives of the regional institutions in the field of start-up companies, information and consultation concerning support programmes, partner of the network “HOCHSPRUNG”
- Support programmes: information and consultation concerning support programmes, funding possibilities, optimised processing of projects and advice concerning funding applications related to the programmes
- Attendance at fairs and exhibitions: information about international fairs, acquisition of fair exhibits and organisation of participation
- Advanced training: organisation of advanced training courses and workshops for external participants, organisation of road-shows for members of the university
- Management of the support programme “Bonusprogramm” of the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research and the Arts: information and consultation for the so-called “Bonusprogram” (a programme encouraging research financed by sponsors from Bavarian commerce and industry), processing of applications, funding request and appropriation, reporting and statistics
- General information concerning knowledge and technology transfer at the University of Regensburg co-ordination and organisation of the internet transfer portal of the Bavarian universities and Bavarian universities of applied sciences BayDat-Online (a conjoint forum to further knowledge and technology transfer in Bavaria, http://www.baydat.de), public relations.
Patent, Licenses, Co-operations
- Fraunhofer UMSICHT Sulzbach-Rosenberg
- BayStartUp GmbH
- OTH Regensburg
- GROW Gründungsinitiative der Region Ostbayern zur Wachstumsförderung
- OTTI – Ostbayerisches Technologietransfer Institut
- Bayern Innovativ
- Bavarien Research Aliance...