Glass is our world. We are at home in the production of semi-finished goods and products for the hollow-glass industry. Knowledge of this world is essential in developing and producing products and machinery for the glass industry. Founded in 1980, Ullrich GmbH has evolved into a manufacturer of high-grade innovative semi-finished glass products, so-called gob. These products find use in press forming processes, delivering finished products meeting stringent quality and optical requirements.
Core Technologies and Services
- Servo-hydraulic feeder
- Large-scale blowing machines and cold end lines
- Seam fusion technology
- Laser crack-off for cold end-finish processing
- Glass detection machine for automatic inspection of glass goblets
- Patented quick change system for press stamp and ring
- Laser crack-off and fusion unit LAVA upstream of the annealing lehr
- Mobile, continuous furnace with daily output performance of 3 tons
- Shears with linear drive and quick-release system for blade replacement
- Fusion of the pressing seams on the conveyor by means of the new FLAPO technology (fire polishing)
- Torque feeder, pending patent registration
- New GOB production line (Semi-finished products for the automotive industry)
Patent, Licenses, Co-operations
- Ullrich GmbH has filed a patent application for the torque feeder construction that is based on two servo drive axes.
- In cooperation with the partner Zwiesel Kristallglas AG, additional synergies in process and system development are generated.
Distribution of semi-finished glass products to business customers.