multi-service-monitoring is a contract-research-organisation, located in Regensburg. Together with the subsidiary multi-service-monitoring s.r.o. Bratislava, the company offers services for the conduct of clinical trials in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic.
Core Technologies and Services
Our step by step approach is highly customer orientated. You can book the whole package or individual services for each of the countries in Central Europe.
In detail our services include:
- Feasibility analysis
- Pre-study period with refinement of the feasibility analysis
- Fast start-up of the trial including all necessary translations, IRB approval and health authority notification according to local law
- Permanent monitoring of the trial with experienced CRAs in the local language
- Close-out of the trial
Our good relationship to other service providers in our target region Central Europe ensures, that we can establish further services upon request of our customers. Cooperation opportunities arise at all stages of drug development (phase I-IV).
Patent, Licenses, Co-operations
- Institute of clinical research, UK
- Monitoring services, Mumich
- Multi-service-monitoring s.r.o. Bratislava