Cfm Oskar Tropitzsch GmbH
Established in 1788 as 1st chemical factory in Germany, Cfm Oskar Tropitzsch GmbH assists the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry in sourcing and producing chemical specialties. The core of our work is to supply the product which our customer is looking for - with the right documentation (customized DMF), the correct quantity from lab scale to production scale and proper quality. As reliable partner of well-known companies, Cfm Oskar Tropitzsch focuses on establishing a long-term relation with its customers and suppliers to support projects from RnD stage up to commercial production. To achieve these challenging goals Cfm Oskar Tropitzsch GmbH uses its excellent knowhow and worldwide network of qualified suppliers.
Core Technologies and Services
Cfm Oskar Tropitzsch GmbH is specialized in the following core markets:
- Payloads for Antibody Drug Conjugates, bioactive R&D substances, novel toxins, peptide linkers, contract-conjugation service
- Biochemicals made by fermentation: Mycotoxins, antibiotics, apoptosis related compounds, inhibitors, contract fermentation
- Contract manufacturing of APIs, Excipients, Chemical Specialties, Small-scale production (non-GMP, GMP, including DMF/ASMF establishment)
- Metal and Metal compounds: High purity, small scale, various applications – various documentations (Excipients, APIs)
- Peptide Toxins: Toxins produced by Peptide Synthesis (snakes, bees, spiders, scorpions, amphibians)
- Phytochemicals: Standard reference materials, >800 Medicinal Plants/Herbs (roots, barks, seeds, leaves (dried or fresh), Extracts as pharmaceutical raw materials (including documentation)
Patent, Licenses, Co-operations
We are cooperating on an exclusive basis with around 35 worldwide selected manufacturers and leading universities with specific expertise in the areas of our activities.