Logo Döpfer Schulen Schwandorf

 

 

Bild Döpfer Schulen Schwandorf

The chemical school Dr. Erwin Elhardt (CEM) is located in the south of Munich between Brudermühlstrasse, the 1860´s football stadium and the zoo Hellabrunn. Especially in the greater area of Munich with many institutions of the two universities, the Max-Planck-institutes, the GSF and many other companies, well-educated and well-trained technical assitants are looked-for employees. CEM is prepared to cover these requirements now and in the future by intensive effort of its teaching staff.